What is a cruisetour? A cruisetour is a cruise + a tour. You can pair an abbreviated 3-4 day cruise (or a 7-day cruise) with one of over 35 tours of Alaska and the Yukon. A cruisetour gives you countless opportunities to interact with the glaciers, the mountains, the wildlife and the people. You'll spend more time at Alaska's premier national parks; Denali National Park and Glacier Bay National Park. You'll get off the beaten path with incredible hikes for nature lovers at Kluane National Park, or for those who want to dip their toe into the Arctic Ocean, head to one of the farthest points north, Prudhoe Bay.
Believe us, Alaska & the Yukon will touch your heart like no place ever has.
Holland America Line offers three major cruisetour patterns, so you can surround yourself in all that Alaska and the Yukon have to offer, or just have a little taste. Each one provides their own unique experience. Our advice? Reserve one of the longer tours for more of the most extraordinary places across Alaska & the Yukon.
- Yukon & Denali CruiseTours (Y1-Y3) - These unique itineraries combine a 3- or 4-day Inside Passage cruise with land tours ranging from seven to 10 days. In addition to visiting Denali National Park and Glacier Bay, these 11 - 15 day itineraries explore Dawson City, cruise the Yukon River and venture deep into the Great Land.
- Dawson & Denali Plus (Y4) - This is the Ultimate Great Land Adventure featuring the very best of Alaska & the Yukon. Begin your journey with a 7-day Glacier Discovery cruise and then enjoy a Triple Denali stay and 2 nights almost everywhere else you travel, round-trip from Vancouver.
- Kluane & Denali CruiseTours (Y5-Y6) - These 10-13 day cruise tours combine a 3- or 4-day Inside Passage cruise with visits to Denali National Park and Kluane National Park, The Yukon's authentic wilderness.
- Direct to Denali CruiseTours (D1-D3) - These 11- to 12-day cruisetours offer double or triple Denali stays, plus a journey to Anchorage or Fairbanks.
- Classic Denali CruiseTours (D4-D7) - These unique itineraries combine a Glacier Discovery Cruise with up to 6 days of travel in to the interior. Enjoy up to 3 nights at Denali National Park, along with stays in both Anchorage and Fairbanks.
- Denali Plus CruiseTours (D8-D9) - These itineraries tkae your experience one step further by including your choice of an overnight in Seward on the Kenai Peninsula or at Alyeska Resort, Alaska's only 5-Star hotel!